Sturgis 2007

Sunday, January 21, 2007

Sturgis 2007 Dates


I probably should have posted that the official dates of Sturgis 2007 are August 6 - 12 2007 though many riders show up a week before and some stay for a bit afterwards. The official dates mark the start of events like bike shows, races etc. I usually show up the Sunday before the Sturgis Rally begins so this year it would be August 5 and then I stay a few days and head for home Wednesday or Thursday. I'm not big on the races etc I just look at all the cool bikes, do some riding around the Black Hills and then head for home.

1 Comments:

  • http://www.blingo.com/signup?ref=ly81BGHdBkVoamzoQa14Q47vqfA


    This is how I found this Blog.


    http://f3.yahoofs.com/blog/46258399z577c0e36/7/__sr_/70e8.jpg?mgwckLGBQJtJMmUr


    Your right about getting there early and staying late. We do that every year. It's the best way to see it all. Watching those Bikes coming into Glencoe and then after the Rally watching it all just slowly simmer down to just a trickle. Of course Glencoe is a loud place but hey! who wants to sleep anyway?

    By Blogger oohdale, at 11:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home