Sturgis 2007

Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Sturgis 2007 Here I Come!

I was supposed to go to Germany on a business trip but due to cost cutting I now no longer need to be there. That lets me take another turn at Sturgis South Dakota, hitting Sturgis 2007. Ahh the wind on Highway 90, the heat or Cold of Sturgis 2004, who knows what to expect. I was completely suprised to see that Glencoe Campground expanded and now has top name bands each night ala Buffalo Chip. Unfortunately this now makes me scared the crowds and conditions will become like the Buffalo Chip but we'll see. I have two buddies to go with this time so no matter what it should be kick ass. Here's my favorite shot of Sturgis 2002. See you at the Full Throttle Saloon at Sturgis 2007.

1 Comments:

  • Great Blog, yes Glencoe is where it's at for sure. I have been there 4 times and every time has been a Blast! I enjoyed your photos too.

    Here's my website. http://www.webmakrexpress.com

    By Blogger oohdale, at 10:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home